Marion, IN

i had a yeast infection and used monistat 1 day to cure it. after 3 to 4 days its gone . i took a bath in dawn dish soap and the next day im itching

Dr. John cuong Doan
You should not: use dish soap for baths, only mild soaps with moisturizers like Dove or Aveeno. This is especially true for the mucosal surfaces of your body, since they can get "allergic" or inflamed from drying agents like dish soap. If you are concerned about infections in the nether regions, keep an extra healthy lifestyle and only use mild cleansers in order not to change your vaginal pH too much.
Dr. Craig Lum
General Surgery 25 years experience
Yeast infection: Were you still using the Monistat? You may need to keep using it longer.