Hayward, WI

i am experiencing cough (worsened by: lying flat, worse at night) (quality: no phlegm or mucus) , wheezing (worsened by: breathing in cold air, lying flat, smoking, worse at night) , chest pain or discomfort (worsened by: after sudden movements, afte?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Asthma: You appear to be suffering from asthma and perhaps acid reflux as well (worse when lying down). Recommend that you consult an allergist since there is suggestion that you may have a sinus infection as well. Do not delay. If you can't get to see an allergist within the next 24 hrs, go to the ER.