U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Nashville, TN
A female asked:

Hi, i am 17 and ive had problems with my period in the past. i would usually get hot flashes, a rapid heartbeat, cold sweats, dizziness, headaches an?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Family Medicine 11 years experience
Menstrual issues: Please provide more information about the menstrual problems. It will be best to consult a physician and discuss your symptoms in detail.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 22, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.