McAllen, TX

is anion gap test from blood or urine just curious?

Pathology 44 years experience
Blood: It's of zero value in urine, which is loaded with sulfates and phosphates and urates and whatever else.

I feel urge to go to the bathroom but the doctor chek my prostata my blood my urine and they don't found nothing, ?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Over active bladder: Possibly having a condition known as over-active-bladder. It is quite common and can be treated. Consult your doc....

What's the definition of THC in a doctors standard blood/urine work-up?

Dr. Veeraish Chauhan
Nephrology and Dialysis 14 years experience
Marijuana urine test: Thc stands for tetrahydrocannibinol. It is the psychoactive component in marijuana/cannabis. The test looks for this.

Usually how long can tobacco stay in your blood and urine?

Dr. Ajay Acharya
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Nicotine: Nicotine from tobacco and also other chemical ingredients get absorbed in to blood stream and processed by liver and kidney.

Could THC stay longer in the blood or urine?

THC: Single use Marijuana may be found in blood for 12 to 24 hours. Regular Use Marijuana may be found in blood for 2 to 7 days. Single use Marijuana might be detected in urine for 1 to 7 days (or more) and regular marijuana use can be detected in urine for 7 to 100 days (longer periods have been reported though).

I'm having symptoms of blood from urine. What is happening to me?

Dr. Evan Altman
Blood in urine: Blood is not normally found in urine. If there is blood in the urine ; nothing else abnormal, then blood is entering your urine in some way. Are there symptoms like burning with urine, flank pain, recent infection, etc? See your doctor for further follow up as this needs to be looked at in a clinical context to be sure everything is good.

Last updated Sep 19, 2017