Singapore

when exercising, my body will suddenly tense up and i will find it difficult to function for roughly 5 secs, after that it will go back to normal?

Pathology 49 years experience
Keep exercising: It is good that you exercise. Keep it up. Do not worry about the momentary tensing up. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.