A 20-year-old male asked:

What tests should i get for lymphoma? i already got a cbc. no swollen lymph nodes. been having recurring fever, etc for a month

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 57 years experience
Full evaluation: You need a full evalaution. including full labs, immunoglobulins, chemistries and imaging. You can see an oncologist for teh workup. With fevers see an infectious disease specialist
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.