Rogers, AR

I had some burning during urination i took an azo started my period i use a menstral cup and it hurt to put in when i emptied it there was alot of discharge i used monistat 7 the for the first night but decided to get the 1instead now it hurts so bad?

Dr. John Berryman
Vaginal pain: Use of antibiotics can cause fungal infections. There are more potential causes for this pain/irritation than you have mentioned. If the pain persists, see your healthcare provider for an exam and specific treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 24, 2022