U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Omaha, NE
A 16-year-old female asked:

I've had my period for years but i can't insert a tampon or anything and i can't visibly see a hole. it seems like i don't have one. what do i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Vagina: Obviously there is a hole or you would not be able to have period flow. I would see your doctor and he should be able to help your. Good luck !

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 16, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.