Los Angeles, CA

my body has been feeling hot on the inside for 2 days then i sweat a bit and then i get chills. took temp and it was normal, what could it be?

Dr. Robert Shapiro
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Many possibilities : Most likely cause for these symptoms are stress, minor hormonal changes (including those from pregnancy) and minor infections. The most serious potential cause for symptoms like these could be the beginning of bacteremia or sepsis. Would recommend seeing a doctor in person if the symptoms persist for greater than two weeks; sooner if you start developing other symptoms.