Portugal

my skin is peeling because of a mild sunburn...what should i do? does this means my dermis was affected? or just my epidermis? i am putting aloe vera

Epidermis: Your skin is composed of multiple layers of cells, the top of which is labeled the epidermis. These cells originate at the base layer or dermis, and are pushed upward over time. Like a brick wall pushing the bricks eventually to the top. The top cells loose their connection to each other and flake off. The burn just accelerated the loss. The skin will eventually repair itself.