A member asked:

I am experiencing vaginal itching, vaginal pain, vaginal irritation and abnormal vaginal discharge (quality: itchiness, cheesy discharge) .

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Wayne Ingram answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Your are "itching" to see a MD for a vaginal infection as that symptom alone is a dead giveaway for the same. Time to make an appointment with a local GYN MD who can diagnose and treat this issue.

Answered Nov 23, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor