I'm 40, have had premature ovarian failure since 35. tg-200, ldl-100, tc-200. on hrt. recent lab showed alt 62. best management? i think is from tg

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Need more info: Elevated triglycerides and elevated ALT are probably related, but one is not the cause of the other. Are you overweight? if yes, you should try to lose weight. It may be useful to consult a nutritionist for advice. exercise would help too. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Answered 7/6/2017

634 views