Hi. may i ask if is it safe to take neozep to treat my cold & headache when pregnant? thank you

Dr. Richard Zimon
I would: advise that you take NO MEDICATION without the approval of your OB-GYN!!!! Hope this helps Dr Z
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Neozep: Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets is FDA pregnancy class C. Thus it is not certain if it would negatively impact the fetus. Congestionsaline nose drops or netti pot. For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup. Hydrate- lots of water/clear broth/ add honey & a small amt. of lemon juice to Chamomile tea. Fever/ painacetaminophen / NSAID’s Rest!!