U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I am suffering from ocd (predominant obsession),so i cant able to study with full concentration , sometimes i forget the gear of my bike while driving?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
A mental health: Professional needs to diagnose ocd. Symptoms may include a fear that something bad is going to happen if you don't, e.g., move a certain way, say certain words, count things, re-check again, etc. Psychological and/or medical help can be effective. Peace and good health. Please see a mental health professional who specializes in OCD. nOCD is an app for some self-help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 8, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.