A male asked:

For the last week im unable to eat a full meal i take about three bite and im done it feels like my food/water doesnt travel down to my stomach ?

Dr. Philip Miller
Medical exam: and GI consultation are needed to confirm a diagnosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Obstruction?: Hi A couple possibilities are that there is an either an obstruction of some sort at the base of your esophagus that is preventing food and water from passing, or you may be having irregular spasms of your esophagus. Both of which have numerous causes and are treatable. Please try to see your doctor as soon as possible for an exam. Hope you feel better soon
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care 26 years experience
Are u losing weight: Any abdominal pain or just fullness ? Is your abdomen distended ? Has this happened before. ? Any abdominal surgeries in the past ? Need more information in order to help you.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017