Saint Paul, MN

chest pain w/breathing. prev. pe. inr 2.6. no symptoms of dvt. 48 hours since onset.

Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Check on chest pain: Chest pain is nothing to ignore! The potential origin of your symptoms includes: heart, lungs, mediastinum, esophagus, musculoskeletal, pericardium (sac around the heart), pleuritis, bronchiitis, or referred pain from a remote site. Your doctor will be concerned about accompanying fever, blood with coughing, vomiting, shortness or breath, difficulty reclining, tenderness. Get checked now please
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
See the emergency room immediately
May 20, 2017