i jus stop novynette bc last day of pill was mar 26 got my period on mar 30 to apr 3. but still no sign of other period yet. i tested and im not preg?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Wait for the period: Some women will not resume their normal period after stopping the pills.If you stopped the pills because you going to try to get pregnant.You can keep trying and if there is no period for three months then i recommend you get checked by your Gynecologist.Some recommend waiting for 6 months to get checked.I thisk it is reasonable to get checked in three months.
Answered on May 16, 2017
1