WI

period 24 days late. hpt 14 and 17 days late positive results. dr test 17 days late negative result. i'm comfused to why hpt positive but dr negative?

Pathology 49 years experience
Technique: Did the doctor do a blood test? Blood tests are generally more accurate. Did you follow the instructions for the home rigorously, including the time within which to read the results? For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.