U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Arab Emirates
A male asked:

Hello doctor, i am feeling pain in my upper abdomen, mid of rib cage. last month i was diagnosed for endoscopy, they find nothing only mild dyspepsia.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Clemens
General Surgery 38 years experience
More testing: Ultrasound of the gallbladder should be performed, if that is negative a CT scan of the abdomen would be helpful. There are additional tests that are rarely necessary, such as a pH probe, or manometry if all other studies are negative
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.