Columbus, OH

I'm allergic to nsaids. i've taken excedrine migraine for years and it never bothered me. should i stop taking it?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Excedrin Migraine: has no NSAIDs, but contains aspirin, which can cross react with NSAIDs, however, if so far you had no reaction, you may still take it, but what kind of allergies to NSAIDs that you have? and is it a true allergy or side effects? if still concerned you may want to see an allergist/Immunologist, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area, good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2017