Jackson, MS

My joints in my hips, shoulder, jaw, and ankle pop and click regularly. jaw clicking is very painful but the rest is just uncomfortable and annoying.

Dr. John DeWolf
41 years experience
Exam: Hips shoulders and ankles are out of my wheelhouse but if jaw popping is painful, you need to be examined by someone who is knowledgeable about TMD, Tempero Mandibular Dysfunction. Painless occasional cracking sounds are fairly common but you may have underlying pathology that needs treatment sooner rather than later because the longer it stands, the harder it is to treat.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 21, 2017