U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

Any cure for my homosexuality mental problem?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Daniel Rivas
Family Medicine 21 years experience
Seek help: If the thoughts you are having disturb you it is worthwhile to seek professional help from a counselor or psychiatrist.
Last updated Apr 10, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.