any cure for my homosexuality mental problem?

Dr. Daniel Rivas
Seek help: If the thoughts you are having disturb you it is worthwhile to seek professional help from a counselor or psychiatrist.

Do you think it's safe to not use condoms on homosexual relationships if it's monogamous and both partners are sts free?

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia ii, do, ms
Geriatrics 21 years experience
Yes: Stds aside, good hygiene and common sense would be my only recommendations regardless of sexual orientation.

Would you work at a gay club so that you can afford college?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
College is expensive: The price of college is ridiculous in my opinion. But it's important. Nothing wrong with earning an honest living to pay for things you need. Education is important!

What is the connection between watching gay porn and becoming gay?

No cause & effect: Watching gay pornography will not cause a person to become a homosexual. Homosexuality is not a learned behavior.

How does gay discrimination affect transgender people?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Violence and Bullies: I feel that transgendered humans get some of the worse life journey than we can imagine. I take care of a few hundred. I see and hear that they are beaten frequently. They are bullied, gossiped about; given misinformation. Their medical care is often not paid for by insurance. They suffer from job discrimination. All of the worse thing you can imagine. But, those that survive are true heroes.

What is the value of making a commitment in a loving gay relationship?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Most important: Sounds like their is some hesitancy or doubt.If so, don't. This is a lifelong relationship.

Last updated Apr 10, 2017