A member asked:

I'm attempting to sleep and breathing is still possible but it feels as if for days now i have been able to breathe less and less and it is as if m...

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Hard to answer: Hi CJackson Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. I wish there was more I could go over with you at this time but we really need more information to work with before moving forward with this discussion. It does sound like a concerning problem and I would recommend being seen by a local physician as soon as possible. Hope you feel better soon. All the best -Dr. Chuu

Answered 4/5/2017

740 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more