FL

Sometimes i get a swishing vibrating feeling in groin it pulses. my hip is hypermobile. worried i'm pinching arteries or veins? is it possible todo?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience
See Vascular Surgeon: 32 y/o male says Sometimes I get swishing vibrating feeling in groin it pulses. My hip is hypermobile. Worried I'm pinching arteries or veins? Is it possible to do? Best thing to do is see a Vascular Surgeon to check it out, make a diagnosis and manage.
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
It's certainly: possible to temporarily cut off circulation of the large arteries altho circulation returns ASA the pressure is released. However, since you have Ehler-Danlos syndrome, your large arteries might be more vulnerable to compression than average. I recommend that you see a doctor about this to find out if what you're experiencing is clinically relevant

Last updated Feb 2, 2021