My Friend is experiencing arm weakness, arm numbness, shaking hands or tremor, unable to bear weight, hand numbness, hand weakness, unable to grip...

Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
How long? One side?: If this is on one side & started suddenly you should get it checked urgently http://www.stroke.org.nz/See-a-Stroke-FAST If the symptoms have been coming on slowly (days-weeks), this could be a nerve problem in the neck http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/herniated-disc/cervical-herniated-disc-symptoms-and-treatment-options . Either way an examination with a Dr is advisable.
Answered on Mar 25, 2017
1

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.