GA

I'm 11 wks and took prenatals, ate healthy and exercised the whole time. i took small amts of meth on 15 days up til 10th wk and quit. should i worry?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 49 years experience
No way to know: about the safety of your unborn baby. There is no safe amount of methamphetamine, in terms of potential for problems with fetal development or birth defects. However, I KNOW you should worry about YOUR safety, and your ability to be the kind of parent you want to be. Using methamphetamine while pregnant is a clear indicator of how big a problem you have. PLEASE GET HELP, soon (now would be good)

Last updated Mar 10, 2017