Fair Lawn, NJ

How long after vaccines is my 2 month old in the clear from serious side effects? i read 48 hours but im still nervous. receivee rotavirus, dtap, hib.

Worry if U wish: It is hard to parent & sort through all the misinformation generated by anti-vaccers. The nasty stuff if any will be evident quickly & 48 hours is a good outlier.Rotavirus vaccine virus will be excreted in the poop for weeks, but I don't consider it a side effect.After almost 4 decades in Pediatrics I consider the vaccines we now have and their safety as the most important advance for our kids.
Last updated Mar 14, 2019