I cleaned my ears using hydrogen peroxide and after that, my other ear hurts but the other is fine. this is the first time this happened.

Acquired problem: Unfortunately, the peroxide turns to into water after use and too much moisture in the ear canal can lead to overgrowth of germs/fungus.You may have triggered the equivalent of "swimmers ear".A solution of alcohol and vinegar may help it dry out and eliminate the fungus, but may be too painful to use.Make a call to your doc & see if they want you to come in or just send out meds.