U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Sacramento, CA
A male asked:

My digestive system isn't working and i need to go to the bathroom what can i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Enrique Molina
Gastroenterology 36 years experience
Laxative: if you are constipated, and need to use have a bowel movement, you should take a laxative such as Miralax (polyethylene glycol)
Last updated Jun 22, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.