U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old male asked:

My father 73, had ckd s.cr1.7,paroxysmal afib mild lvh 1d.h block he use betaloc 25,lercanidipine 20 ,what can i add to control his bp?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Can't tell Alaa: Hope your father will be better, unfortunately we can't judge which way to go or what drug to add in your father's rather complex case and this limited platform, which isn't meant for diagnosis/treatment, rather for guidance and advice.Your father's best bet is to follow up closely with a primary physician that he trusts,his primary doctor would orchestrate his care with cardiology/nephrology
Last updated Oct 30, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.