i am on a 27 day cycle. my last period started on apr 3 and we had an sex apr 4 which is the 2nd day of my period. will i get pregnant? thank you.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Possible but rare: Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms is at risk of getting pregnant. If this was within 72 hours and you do not desire pregnancy then take Plan B over the counter. You will be able to do a home pregnancy test in about 10 days. Use condoms and schedule a visit for birth control. Sex last week is not related to cramping now. If that continues it should be evaluated separately.