U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bloomington, IL
A 29-year-old female asked:

How would i find a doctor who specializes or is familiar in the treatment of chronic or reoccurring yeast infections?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Most GYN MD's: Most board certified OB GYN MD's are most frequently the MD who cares chronic yeast infections.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 25, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.