Winston-Salem, NC

I drank a rockstar energy drink four hours ago before skateboarding for three hours and i just took a nyquil and i want to know if im gonna die or not?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
No-at least not soon: Like all of us, you will die sooner or later (hopefully not for 70-80 years) but what you took will not kill you. The energy drink has some caffeine which is stimulating and the Nyquil has a cough suppressant and antihistamine that can make you drowsy, but the combination will not kill you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.