U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Exeter, NH
A 19-year-old male asked:

Should i go to the er if i have been having intense nausea, headaches, and dizziness, along with fatigue cramps and sore muscles for the past 3 days.

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Go to Urgent Care: Although the symptoms sound like a viral infection, you could be developing secondary complications. If you have associated fever as well, that is more concerning. It would be prudent to visit an Urgent Care clinic to rule out more serious illnesses such as meningitis. If you don't have a fever, you could still have an electrolyte imbalance or other nervous system pathology that needs workup
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Yes: If your symptoms have been going on for 3 days then it would be good to get an evaluation by a doctor in the office, an urgent care or the ED.
Last updated Sep 19, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.