U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

Hello, i have sebaceous sebaceous cysts on my scrotum. how can i treat them. although i used some caustic soda to remove some of them successfully.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Seabecous: cysts. Please see your doc. He/she can help you remove them. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 7, 2016

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.