Me&my partner had sexual activities butnopenetration.his penis touchvagina manytimesAnd he cumed on my thigh&hand.i mightve touched my vagina. Risk?

Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
Already answered: I already answered this question: You can only get pregnant from inetration and insertion of the penis; however, time to use condoms because a small amount of semen can be secreted, which contains sperm cells. If you are old enough to have sexual intercourse, or extended foreplay consider having male use condoms and you can use spermicidal foam or jelly.
Answered on Sep 2, 2016
1