i have a knot on the lower left side of my back below kidney. it don't hurt all the time, buy when it does its bad and pain shoots down my left leg.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease
See a doctor: Get this examined and diagnosed asap.
Answered on Apr 20, 2020
1
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Complex Pain Synd.: The knot and the pain are probably not related. The knot maybe a lump of fatty tissue called a lipoma. Your doc should give you clear answers. The pain is myofascial and the advil (ibuprofen) and opiates are mucking up your gut and your natural healing process. See my notes. Start a wellness program, add in vits and minerals, start acupuncture, get your wellness team together and you have to be the qb!
Answered on May 1, 2013
2