Oxnard, CA

I think i have ulnar nerve damage ! my pinky is numb and tingling and the side of my hand is numb .my ring finger feels heavy and weak .i put ice on b?

Dr. Jayshree Chander
Holistic Medicine 31 years experience
Ice on b?: Without knowing more information I cannot affirm whether your ulnar nerve is damaged. What is the mechanism of injury? How long have you been having the symptom? What makes it better or worse? Also, I am not sure what your question is. What do you mean when you write: "I put ice on b?" Please clarify. Best wishes.
Dr. Jayshree Chander
Holistic Medicine 31 years experience
Provided original answer
Thank you for your note of appreciation. I'm glad I could be of help to you. Best wishes.
May 6, 2017

Last updated May 6, 2017