A member asked:

I have several hole like things on my upper palate. is there anything to worry. i have developed it from today morning.

9 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Edward Junn answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Canker sores?: Without seeing the lesions, it would be hard to tell what it is. But some of your descriptions points towards Canker Sores. You can check it on line but it would be best to check with your personal physician.

Answered 11/27/2017


Dr. Daniel Rubenstein answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Upper palate: Impossible to determine without a visual and clinical examination. Any new or unusual sore or lesion in your mouth should be examined by a dentist or an oral surgeon, especially if they do not heal within 7-10 days.

Answered 10/22/2017


Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

Probably not, but...: Any lesion that develops in your mouth should be examined, especially if it lasts longer than 10 days. Your Dentist can examine you and recommend the best plan of action or observation.

Answered 10/23/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question