I have been trying to conceive for six months without success. for the past twelve months i have experienced light spotting exactly 7-10 days following my period. this month the irregular bleeding is much heavier. is this cause for concern?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Karen Butler answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Well have you been taking medication to conceive? If yes you need to be concerned about the fluctuation of the hormones. Now if no then the body is most likely just adjusting itself. It is not abnormal to have an irregular period every so often. But see how you go if persists then time to see doctor for evaluation

Answered Jul 17, 2016

1.1k views