Surprise, AZ

I have a few "canker" soars in my mouth, a swollen gland of some sort under my right jawbone and red, streaked tonsils and inner ear pain. i'm assuming strep throat. the only hospital in my area that takes our insurance is full for a month. help?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Why hospital?: If you'd name your location and perhaps insurance, we might find a fit - as it is, you'll have to ask again or seek Tx yourself. Try a druggist - a neighbor or clergy for clinics/doctors. Yes, it sounds like you need Tx. I hope you get it. Best!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
Medical care: It is not necessary to go to a hospital for treatment of this illness. Go to an urgent care clinic in you area. Your local medical society can help you find a doctor or clinic that can help you
Last updated Jun 20, 2017