Rome, GA

I have been taking oxy 10-325's 6 per day for years, and now i am coming off them. my dr. has me on tylenol (acetaminophen) with codeine. how long b-4 i am over oxy ?

Dr. Roberto Duran
Pain Management 21 years experience
Oxycodone: if you were developing a relationship with them ( addiction) it may take the same amount of years you were using them, if that's the case you may want to inquire about suboxone , if you are asking about the withdraw effect you may not experience any on the tylenol (acetaminophen) + codeine but if you do it will last a day or two most likely
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 6, 2016