I have trichotillomania, I pull and rub my right eyebrow area. The area has hair missing and I was wondering will it grow back eventually if I stop?

Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Hair pulling: is a form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. You need to be treated for this by someone who specializes in OCD. Anti-depressant medications can be helpful through your doc or a psychiatrist even though you may not be depressed. Hair is likely to grow back but you need to treat the root of the situation. Peace and good health. Symptoms are simply the branch.
Answered on Jun 28, 2016
1