Pakistan

how to reduce sensitivity of penis head?

Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology 20 years experience
Numb spray: Topical numbing sprays like promescent will decrease sensitivity to the glans.

I am uncercumsised and the head of my penis is very sensitive. What id the proper way to clean it?

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Urology 27 years experience
Gently: Gently retract the foreskin and while exposed, gently was the head of the penis with just water and bath soap. The foreskin must be fully retracted to allow complete cleaning of the entire head of the penis or they may buildup of smegma underneath the foreskin. No special soaps or cleaning materials are needed.

I have a bumpy ruff spot on top of penis head what can this be?

Dr. Edward Cherullo
Urology 24 years experience
Penile Anatomy: The differential diagnosis includes cancer, fungal infection, bacterial infection, nonspecific inflammation, or other dermatologic disorder. I would recommend you seeing a dematologist or urologist to establish a diagnosis and institute the correct treatment.
Cleveland, OH

My husband doesn't have any feeling in the head of his penis and around the tip. We've seen the urgologist and no help. Its been three years now.?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
See a neurologist: Loss of feeling in any part of the body is most often a neurologic symptom. If this symptoms is localized to the tip of the penis, it is uncommon (toes? Fingers?). Peripheral neuropathy (often c diabetes or alcohol excess), a spinal cord lesion, a lesion affecting the nerve to the penis, etc. Are possibilities; is erectile disorder also part of this? Perhaps a medication (rare). C a good diagnostician.
TX

I have a brown spot on the shaft of my penis and i'm wondering what it is. Its right next to the head and flat

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Specializes in Family Medicine
Mole: A flat brown spot anywhere is probably a harmless mole or freckle. Your primary provider is the best person to be sure.
Logan, WV

Hello, I have bumps on my penis and balls for as long as I can remember. There not on the head but close. I worry about them will they ever go away?

Hard to say: These may just be the normal appearance of the hair follicles of your genital hair. A doc would need to see them to determine their origin.
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj
It may be genital warts & easily treatable.
Jul 3, 2018

Last updated Apr 14, 2013