MN

I have leg pain off and on, hip, thighs, calves and feet tingle sometimes. all this comes and goes from time to time. could it be ms?

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Common condition: This may be due to arthritis, degenerative disc disease and a whole host of other problems and quite possibly MS. The most important thing is to obtain a complete physical. I would suggest that you first see your primary care physician. He/she after the exam may order imaging studies and/or a referral to a neurologist or orthopedic surgeon if deemed necessary. Do not delay.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Many possibilities: There are many possibilities for the cause of the symptoms you mention. These include circulation, neurological situations, even anxiety. Please see your doc who will help you w/diagnosis and treatment if needed. Peace and good health.

Last updated Apr 19, 2017