AR

6 months post c-section and my stomach still hurts and is kind of hard and or firm. is this normal?

Dr. John Rhoades
Below: It is possible that this is a normal occurrence, but I would suggest calling the DR and informing them of your concerns, A Recheck in the office is the best suggestion.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
6 months post op: At 6 months post op you should be fully recovered from your c section. if you are experiencing abdominal pain then this should be evaluated by your doctor. It is not clear what is meant by your abdomen being hard or firm. A doctor should do an exam to better understand what you are referring to.