My dad has stage 4 lung cancer with bone metastasis. Second line chemotherapy completed fully before 2 months. Now he has frequent cough and vomiting?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
22 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Go to see onc: He needs to go to see his oncologist to see if his current symptom of progressive cough is related to progression of cancer- or it this is associated to something else. What type of lung cancer that your father has? If this is an adenocarcinoma of the lung maintenance therapy is something that should be considered following chemotherapy regimen.A ct scan is something he probably should get done.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
1