United Kingdom

I have health anxiety and im so frightened that im going to become blind one day in my life. i see large dots and i get visual auras is blindness rare?

Dr. Mark Sibley
LASIK Surgery 45 years experience
99% chance of vision: It is easier said than done, but you can ''relax''....While a healthy concern about your health is beneficial, almost 99% of causes of blindness can be prevented..Get a full eye exam to re-assure you...The symptoms you do mention sound ''innocent'' but let your doctor confirm that it truly is after the eye exam..Be sure to ask the doctor these questions...Keep us posted..

Last updated Dec 29, 2017