United Kingdom

Is a pulse in your stomach normal? it is in sink with my heart beat and i can feel it when i out my hand over my stomach. i'm thin, 17 and female

Dr. Donald Colantino
Aorta: You are feeling the pulsation of the aorta which is the largest artery in the body and because you're young and slender, there probably is no pathology. An aneurysm is the usual concern in an adult, but if you have continued concerns consult your physician who will check for this and also make sure your blood pressure is not elevated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 28, 2016