AK

I took 10 mg of percocet on sunday that i had leftover from a previous injury. will it be detectable in a urine screen at a pain clinic today?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Trust: Openness and trust are catalysts for good treatment. With high drug costs, I'll not tell you to waste pills, but I will advise that you tell the Dr about any medication you've taken. Better even in advance. They can't control you, but you'll get the best help if you are open. Screenings should be (and should be seen as) for your benefit. Be an adult!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 7, 2017